Créateurs de Perles en Fils

All yarns used are either from natural or reclaimed materials. Most of them are hand-dyed and as much as possible organic, hand-spun and locally sourced.

For more info and custom orders contact me on vynnsravelings@gmail.com or by phone.

PLEASE NOTE my number is : +27 (0)83 365 6782

18 July 2010

Underwater

Yesterday i was at a baby shower for a friend. I am rather new to baby showers since it is not a tradition in France (mind you it's like Halloween, it's on its way).We rather celebrate the baby and the mom when the baby is born. Safer, if you ask me. Anyway, it's a lovely celebration. The spoilt future mum was smiling so much she had to massage her cheeks!

Here are the booties i made for her baby (don't know yet if it's a boy or a girl) , from a pattern (modified) of MonPetitViolon's "Daisy Baby booties".
I called them "Underwater".

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment? Leave it here!