Créateurs de Perles en Fils

All yarns used are either from natural or reclaimed materials. Most of them are hand-dyed and as much as possible organic, hand-spun and locally sourced.

For more info and custom orders contact me on vynnsravelings@gmail.com or by phone.

PLEASE NOTE my number is : +27 (0)83 365 6782

04 July 2010

Asystasia Aqua

Since the day i came to South Africa to live i have never ceased to be amazed by the luxurious display of its flora. It became a never ending source of inspiration for my restless hands.
Here is the first design that i submitted to the public. In fact it got me into the 30 runners -up of the south-african magazine IDEAS (same as the french Marie-Claire-Idées, except it's not featuring "La droguerie" at every page, those who know will understand). I will know in september if i am the big winner (4 days in Knysna!). But i am not deluded, i think the winner will have used mixed medias, and not a simple crocheted necklace!
Enough words, images will speak so much better than me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment? Leave it here!