Créateurs de Perles en Fils

All yarns used are either from natural or reclaimed materials. Most of them are hand-dyed and as much as possible organic, hand-spun and locally sourced.

For more info and custom orders contact me on vynnsravelings@gmail.com or by phone.

PLEASE NOTE my number is : +27 (0)83 365 6782

02 December 2010

Ondine

Ondine is actually the second piece of a series of necklaces that are crocheted on the same theme. It was made for a friend's 40th birthday, and it can be said that if she was a necklace, she would be Ondine. It was the colour of her eyes that triggered my choice of colours. They're not green, they're not blue, they are a true "aqua", like the eyes of Athena in Odysseus.



Aquamarine stones were lurking in a corner of my treasure box and naturally found their way into the loops of my yarn.



When i looked at the necklace, it looked like a waterfall, the perfect gift for a mermaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment? Leave it here!